In addition to the union training, our service crew is constantly updating their skills through factory training and seminars geared towards the latest technology. As one of the by-products of our training, we are uniquely qualified to perform start-up for all boilers, chillers and gas-fired boilers, chillers and gas-fired equipment.
Service Areas Include:
- Fire Protection
- Chillers and Condensing Units
- Make-up Air Equipment
- Hydronic Pumps and Balancing
Our commitment to your schedule and budget is the backbone of over 100 years of service. We provide emergency service 24-hour/7-days a week. Please call our Service Department to have them custom build a preventive maintenance schedule tailored to your needs.
The Reeke-Marold Company has always had a strong commitment towards the safety and health of their employees. Our motto is “Working smart and working safe to get the job done.” We’ve pledged to never let production outweigh safety. That’s one more reason why, after all this time, we are still producing quality workmanship and timely projects while keeping an impeccable safety record.
- Provide a safe workplace for all employees and necessary protective equipment
- Provide weekly educational safety newsletter
- Comply with applicable rules and OSHA regulations
- Conduct on-site and field safety inspections
- Participate in Safety Day sponsored by the Mechanical Contractors Association
- Participate in Drug-Free Alliances with Plumbers and Steamfitters Local 400 and Sprinkler Fitters Local 669
Green Bay, WI 54304
Fire Protection: 920-639-0250